The IHA was established in September 2007. Ground was broken for the new, purpose-designed building at the start of April 2008, and in May 2009, after just over a year, it was ready for us to move in. The 2,500 square metres of the new building house a state-of-the-art training and instruction facility for hydraulics as well as a research and development department.
The seminar centre - about 700 square metres - consists of two rooms with a maximum capacity of 25, and one room for eight course participants. The research and development area occupies about 1100 square metres.
400 square metres are available for manufacturing and repairing gear pumps for a turning shop and trading in various hydraulic components. At the moment, 18 employees and 2 trainees are at work in the IHA.